- Deputy Chief of Mission
- Sections and Offices
The Embassy staff performs the functions common to such an operation — administrative, consular, economic, political, and public affairs. Other agencies which are part of the U.S. Mission include: Department of Defense (DAO and MLO), Department of Agriculture (FAS) and Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS)
- Public Affairs Office
- Political and Economic Office
- Consular Office (U.S. Citizen Services/Visas)
- Regional Security Office
- U.S. Defense Attaché Office
- U.S. Commercial Service in Angola
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Community Liaison Office
- Management Office
Note: To get in contact with the above staff, please go to Contact Us.