Under the supervision of the Management Officer, the various components of the Management Section provide logistical and operational support to the Embassy.
- The Human Resources office manages local and American personnel issues, including hiring of local staff.
- The Budget and Fiscal office manages the Embassy’s budget and processes all bills.
- The General Services Office manages residential leases, procurement, shipping and transportation, and maintenance.
- The Information Management office handles all of the Embassy’s communications requirements, including phones and computer systems.
- The Health Unit handles medical emergencies, medical evacuations and simple medical requirements.
- An American Community Liaison Officer arranges community events, works closely with the schools on educational interests and generally liaises with the community on many issues.