The U.S. Commercial Service in Luanda, Angola assists U.S. businesses interested in exporting goods and services to Angola.
The U.S. Commercial Service is the largest U.S. Government agency entirely devoted to promoting American commercial interests abroad. Our office is part of a global network of trade specialists dedicated to assisting U.S. companies enter markets worldwide and serves as the primary contact for U.S. exporters. U.S. Commercial Service offices are located at U.S Embassies and Consulates in more than 80 countries.
U.S. companies seeking assistance from the U.S. Commercial Service are encouraged to contact their closest U.S. Export Assistance Center in the United States where International Trade Specialists can provide export counseling and details on the range of services and support offered to support U.S. international sales expansion. Services include country-specific business advise, identification and due diligence of foreign business partners, advocacy related to foreign government contracts and more. As part of this U.S. export promotion effort, the U.S. Commercial Service also organizes international delegations to visit U.S. trade fairs.
The 2017 Angola Country Commercial Guide outlines for U.S. companies information on doing business in Angola. Similar Guides for countries worldwide and additional information about the U.S. Commercial Service are available at: www.export.gov
U.S. Commercial Service – Angola Staff Contacts:
- Everett Wakai , Senior Commercial Officer: Everett.Wakai@trade.gov
- Manuel Cafala, Commercial Specialist: Manuel.email@example.com – Industries: Agribusiness, Marine Technology, Telecommunications, Construction
- Clemencia Yola, Commercial Specialist Industries: Clemencia.firstname.lastname@example.org – Oil and Gas, Healthcare, Environment
- Mauro Fonseca, Commercial Assistant: Mauro.email@example.com – Industries: Electric Power Generation and Aircraft/Defense
- Tandeo Peshi, Budget/Administrative Analyst: Tandeo.firstname.lastname@example.org