Health Alert: U.S. Embassy Luanda, Angola (September 3, 2021)
Location: The Republic of Angola
Event: The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently raised its Travel Notice for Angola to Level 2, indicating a moderate level of COVID-19. The U.S. Department of State has kept its Travel Alert level for Angola at Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution.
Actions to Take:
- Review the CDC’s Travel Notice for Angola
- Review the state.gov Travel Alert for Angola
- Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 information page for additional information.
- U.S. Embassy Luanda, Angola
- (244) 222-641-000
- (244) 923-404-209 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs, +1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Angola Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook